Support The Spitfire Visitor Centre
By purchasing an annual membership, to become a Supporter of the Spitfire Visitor Centre you are helping us to keep our collection accessible to the Public, ensuring that the sacrifices made by RAF personnel both on the ground and in the air, during WW2 are remembered by future generations.
As a Supporter Member you will receive the following benefits and more, as we expand the Supporter Programme through this year and beyond:
- Your photo ID Supporters Card, valid for a 12 month period from day of purchase
- Unlimited Free Entry to the Spitfire Visitor Centre on Public Open Days, on production of your Supporters Membership Card.
- 10% discount on Retail Merchandise sold in the Visitor Centre Shop, on production of your Supporters Card.
- 10% discount in the NAAFI on all items on sale.
- Personal invite to our Annual “Supporters Open Day” closed event (date to be announced from 2025)
- Priority ticket allocation for any advertised “ticket only events”
- Quarterly E-Newsletter emailed to Supporters who have registered their email address on the Member Mojo platform.
As the “Supporters Membership” grows we hope to expand our benefits programme each year, details of any new benefits will be published in the e-Newsletter. The Spitfire Visitor Centre is self-funding and is currently looking to restore its current Wartime Hangar facilities and continuing to preserve and expand our collection of rare Royal Air Force vehicles, airfield equipment, and Aircraft. For the future, we hope to return airworthy examples of WW2 Aircraft to the Hangar 42 facility for the Public to enjoy. By joining our Supporters programme, you will play a part in making this endeavour a reality.
Sign up today and help our projects take off.